1. How do I install the premium version?
After successfully making the payment for the premium license of our plugins, we’ll send you an installation file in .zip format via your purchase email. So, please follow these steps to install it:
- Download the premium version file (the .zip format) from the purchase receipt email.
- If prior to that you installed the free version, deactivate it.
- From the admin dashboard, find Plugins >> Add New >> Upload Plugin >> Choose file then select the path to the .zip file and click Install Now. After installing successfully, click on Activate to make it work. For more information, please refer to this article.
* All data & settings will be kept secure & confidential, so you don’t need to worry about that!
2. How do I update the premium version?
When using our plugins, you will get an update notification from your website’s admin dashboard in the back-end and all you need to do is just to click on Update now button.
In case you encounter any issues concerning plugin update, feel free to contact our support team via the Support Page. Our team is ready to respond in just about no time.
3. What if I don’t receive the installation file after making the purchase?
You need to go to https://wpelite.net/get-download-link/ and enter your email which you bought the plugin and we will send the download link to your email.
In case you still can’t find the Download Link email, please create a ticket https://wpe.ticksy.com/
4. What is the difference between different types of licenses?
- Single site: By purchasing this license, you are entitled to use it on one website (personal or client’s).
- Up to 5 sites: By purchasing this license, you are entitled to use it on a maximum of 5 websites (personal or client’s).
- Unlimited sites: By purchasing this license, you are entitled to unlimited use on any websites (personal or client’s).
License Upgrade Policy: When you make an upgrade from a license to a higher one, you will receive a full refund for your previously paid license. For example, you purchased the single site license, and after a period of using our plugins, you have a need to extend your license to 5 sites. So after completing the purchase of the second license & email your information to us, you can get a full refund for your single site payment.
In order to get this refund, please contact us via Support Page and provide your Paypal Transaction ID or email address used to make in the purchase in the very first line of your message body. We’ll trace back and give you a refund as soon as possible.
* All licenses are one-time purchase and included the lifetime update & premium support.
5. Can I get a refund?
If have any problem regarding using our plugins, feel free to visit our Support Page and submit a ticket from there. We’re always ready to help you with any issue. However, we still need to investigate your problem/ issue/ reason for requesting a refund before making the final decision of giving your money back. In case, we, as authors of these plugins, find that your reason is unreasonable, we might decline to refund.
Any confusion or wondering about how the plugins work on the real site or the compatibility with your site’s theme & other plugins, feel free to download and install the free version from WordPress repository. We won’t give you the refund for incompatible reasons. When there is a conflict, we could try our best to help you solve the incompatibility and make things work smoothly again.
Customers can get a refund if:
- An item works “not as described”.
- An item doesn’t work the way it’s supposed to be.
- An item has a security vulnerability.
- An item’s support is promised but not provided as expected.
- You have worked with our support team but the problem is still unsolvable.